BRIMFIELD BARN ANTIQUE SHOW
2903 Sutton Pines Court, Plant City, FL 33566 727-415-2081
ANNUAL EXHIBITOR SPACE RENTAL AGREEMENT
1) BOOTH RENTAL: Booth rental costs are detailed on each endorsed show invoice and incorporated herein.
2) RENTAL DEPOSITS: A deposit of fifty (50) percent of the total booth rental charge is due upon signing this agreement.
3) BALANCE DUE: The booth rental balance is due sixty (60) days prior to the show start date, except when the shows are scheduled less than sixty (60) days apart. In this case, the full booth rent is due upon signing this agreement.
4) CHECKS: A twenty (20) dollar fee will be charged for returned checks.
5) CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations must be made by Exhibitor giving notice to Brimfield Barn Show Management in writing at the above address and must be postmarked sixty (60) days in advance of the show date in order to receive a refund. Refunds are subject to a 25% cancellation fee. Exhibitor’s deposit shall be forfeited if cancellation is not made as required herein.
6) TOWN BY-LAW, RULES and REGULATIONS: Exhibitor agrees to abide by the Town of Brimfield Flea Market By-law and the Flea Market Rules and Regulations promulgated by the Brimfield Board of Selectmen, copies of which are available in the Show Manager’s office or can be obtained by writing to the Brimfield Board of Selectmen, P.O. Box 495, Brimfield, MA 01010. The Brimfield Barn owners and Show Managers reserve the right to make additional rules they deem proper and necessary for the conduct of the Brimfield Barn Show, and Exhibitor agrees to abide by such rules as set fourth.
7) EXHIBITOR LIABILITY: The Exhibitor shall keep rented booth space in good order, and shall not damage plaster, woodwork, or landscaping, and shall deliver up said space in good condition at the conclusion of the show. The Exhibitor shall be liable for any damage to the Brimfield Barn premises caused by Exhibitor or Exhibitor's employees.
8) INDEMNIFICATION: The Brimfield Barn, its agents, or employees shall not be liable for property damage, or personal injury to Exhibitor, its agents, or employees. Exhibitor shall hold the Brimfield Barn, its agents, and employees harmless and shall indemnify the Brimfield Barn, its agents, and employees against all liability or expense arising out of any claim of injury or damage to any Exhibitor’s person or property, together with all costs in connection with the defense thereto, including attorney’s fees.
9) SALES TAX: Exhibitor shall hold a current Massachusetts State Sales Tax Certificate, or have applied for same. A form for application may be obtained at the Show Manager's office, or by writing to the Massachusetts Department of Revenue, 100 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA 02204.
10) SUB-LETTING: Sub-letting of booth space by Exhibitor is prohibited without prior written approval of Show Manager.
11) PARKING: Parking space for one (1) vehicle per Exhibitor will be provided for over-night parking only. Parking on Brimfield Barn Show property in the daytime during selling hours is not allowed, except in designated loading and unloading zones. Parking is for an automobile passenger size vehicle or van only. Parking accommodations for larger vehicles must be arranged with the Show Manager prior to the show start date.
AGREED TO AND ACCEPTED BY: X DATE:____________________________